▪ Simply no words: Three dead, teenager critical after shootings at Jewish facilities
▪ Looks very promising: The Tikvah Yeshiva Fellowships – Exciting New Program
▪ Lipman: The Moment of Truth for the Haredi Political Leadership and Media
▪ Sanzer Rebbe Says No Point In Visiting Graves Of Tzadikim
▪ An OU rabbi advocates for workers: Quinoa Is More Kosher Than the Labor Practices That Produce It
▪ Passover 1864
▪ How Do We Compare? The Jewish Intellectual Experience Beyond YU
▪ A growing Jewish community: A miracle in Uganda
▪ Interesting thoughts on “continuity” in the Greek Orthodox church, with obvious parallels to Judaism: Losing our Religion: On “Retaining” Young People in the Orthodox Church (h/t FT)
▪ For some Jews, even pets must observe Passover rules
▪ Private equity thinks that kosher could be the new organic
▪ Rejoicing at the Presence of the Wicked Son at the Seder Table
▪ Did Sandy Koufax Put on Tefillin During the 1965 World Series?
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.