▪ Tzohar lost the Chief Rabbi election and is now paying the political price: Chief Rabbinate voices opposition to Dep. Min. Ben Dahan on marriage registration
▪ A prayer for the innocent victims and for peace: Influential Rabbi Cherlow pens prayer for Syrian people
▪ This is one story where the media imbalance is quite astonishing: Shafran: ‘Feminists of Zion’ Scapegoat Orthodox Jews
▪ It isn’t fun to learn the meaning of prayers but it is crucial to a meaningful religious experience: What Are You Talking About?
▪ The Orthodox Rabbi and the Rapper
▪ Very cute humor video: The Times of YISRAEL #3: Forgive me…
▪ I still wish him spiritual and material success: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Former Reggae Star Matisyahu
▪ Only noteworthy because of the number 127 (see Gen. 23:1; Est. 1:1): 127 Rabbis Will Discuss Women’s Prayer at Western Wall for High Holidays
▪ Trying to change the Holocaust narrative in perhaps a Zionist approach, in the sense of highlighting active resistance: Did Jews Win the Second World War?
▪ Indeed, there is much we can learn from other cultures: Yanklowitz: Honoring our Parents: Can We Learn from China?
▪ OU Kosher Experts Answer Rosh Hashana Questons On Honey; Pat Yisrael During Aseret Yimei Teshuva