• Many in our community have stopped thinking and instead accept talking points from those opposed to the Torah. Is celebrating homosexual identity AND activity really the only way to prevent suicides? I don’t buy that for one minute. There are more acceptable, modest and wholesome ways for people to come to terms with themselves than this unsavory celebration of Torah violations – The Pride Parade – What Are They Proud Of? https://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/the-pride-parade-what-are-they-proud-of/2019/07/11/
• J Tobin – The difference between intermarriage and the Holocaust
• Orthodox Rabbis Defend Rabbi Peretz
• A Gordimer – Sorry, Rabbi Landes: Rabbi Peretz Was Correct About Diaspora Jewry’s Problem
• The world is confused about what constitutes Jewish values – This physician provides abortions and circumcisions. She says her Jewish values drive both practices.