▪ It’s important for Jews to stand up for Christians facing religious persecution around the world: Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis condemns ban on Christmas in Brunei
▪ A Jewish musician suggests banning the song “Zochreini Na” because it has become an anthem of revenge killings in Israel. I disagree. In the US, it has no connotations of that nature whatsoever. It’s just a song. You can see on YouTube (I, II) plain yeshivish weddings where the song is played and no one is waving guns in the air or anything like that. I have never heard of the song meaning anything like that in the US: It’s Past Time To Stop Singing About Revenge!
▪ R Y Shochet: Ask the Rabbi: ‘Gay feelings and the Torah’
▪ R M Genack: Why I Support Hillary Clinton For President
▪ D Goldman: Why is the world obsessed with the Election of Israel?
▪ R S Brody: Ask the Rabbi: Is revenge a Jewish value?
▪ Report: Ultra-Orthodox in Israel healthier, live longer