▪ What Is Life?
▪ Teens Spend a ‘Mind-Boggling’ 9 Hours a Day Using Media (h/t Mifgashim)
▪ A Note Regarding Rav Simcha Zelig Reguer’s Position on Opening a Refrigerator on Shabbat
▪ Yes to Orthodoxy, No to Open Orthodoxy
▪ People Of The Book: Chok L’Yisrael
▪ Qualities I Look For In A Rabbi
▪ Should the United States Export Religious Freedom?
▪ A Seleucid Fortress, Captured by the Maccabees, May Have Been Found under a Jerusalem Parking Lot
▪ My Mother Gave Me Semicha
▪ An Open Letter from a Halachic Feminist to the RCA
▪ One Step Back for Women in Judaism
▪ The historical context: Orthodox Women Should Thank Feminists Who Came Before — But They Won’t
(posted Friday. Automatic Saturday e-mail is difficult to turn off)