▪ Rabbinical Council of America officially bans ordination and hiring of women rabbis
▪ Internet Shaming: A Fierce New Weapon Against Husbands Who Refuse Wives a Divorce
▪ Dutch food authority recommends banning kosher slaughter
▪ Can Orthodox Jews Listen To Secular Music?
▪ Baltimore Celebrates the Unique Mitzvah of Pidyon Peter Chamor
▪ The Man Who Mistook Himself for a Dybbuk
▪ Are they Jewish?: With new chief rabbi, black Hebrew-Israelites make bid to enter the Jewish mainstream
▪ Celebrating the Abramsky Family
▪ Illustrating the Torah’s 613 commandments, one painting at a time
▪ Terror wave shatters hopes for non-Orthodox prayer space at Western Wall
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The music question is an interesting example imho of how halacha and its keepers evolve together. hameivin yavin