▪ Announcing that Open Orthodox halakhah will look different than traditionalist halakhah, effectively proving Zev Eleff’s thesis: R Katz: Response to Dean David Berger on Open Orthodoxy
▪ R Berger: Response to Rabbi Ysoscher Katz
▪ Helfand: The Price of Pluralism
▪ From the Associate Director of the Beth Din of America: Communal Pressure in the Get Process: Harchakot d’Rabbenu Tam
▪ Conservative rabbis are starting to see the opportunity of the moment: Where Have All The Traditional Conservative Rabbis Gone?
▪ Reform is not “yet” ready for intermarried rabbis: Will Other Movements Follow?
▪ Rabbi on a mission to uncover hints of southern Italy’s Jewish past
▪ How choice can end a New York school war