▪ Shining a Spotlight on Depression
▪ Generalize much? This insanity of kicking out kids with drug addictions to protect Shidduch prospects is not representative of the vast majority of Orthodox families. I wouldn’t be surprised if the families have very different accounts: For Orthodox, Addiction Is Unspoken Problem
▪ Starts off strong, goes off onto some Christian theology, than talks about Jews eventually becoming Christians: Burning Churches in Israel
▪ Why our Religion Guides our Moral Compass; A Response to R’ Ysoscher Katz
▪ N Feldman: Should the Jews Have a Pope?
▪ Very harsh rhetoric: Israeli chief rabbi: Private conversion court to ‘fight Torah’
▪ R Pruzansky: Versions of Conversions
▪ R Gordimer: Free-Market Judaism and Conversion Standards: A Response to Dr. Shuki Friedman