▪ A Reform rabbi discusses: Is It Offensive to Say ‘Old Testament’?
▪ The growing pains of Beit Shemesh
▪ “The Spirit of Jewish Conservatism”—A Five-Part Symposium
▪ Jewish Culture Club Thrives at an Atlanta Public School
▪ Who are Turkey’s Jews?
▪ A statement of his religious philosophy as he currently sees it: Torat Chaim Ve’Ahavat Chesed –Rabbi Ysoscher Katz
▪ Augmented Reality 4D Mishkan
▪ Shabbos without God, as the article implies not necessarily the people involved, is kind of missing the point but it’s better than nothing: Take A Day Off: How Shabbos Forced Me To Turn Off, Have Family Time And Get A Fresh Start Each Week
▪ Israel’s Water Revolution