▪ A new, local Open Orthodox “clergy” organization: Beltway Vaad
▪ A growing trend to end comments because of bad behavior: Join the Conversation on Tablet
▪ Does Your Organization have an Ethics Protocol?
▪ Report: Jews continue to leave Europe
▪ Who is paying for the costs of making camps more accessible? Camps have become unaffordable to many Jews and I’m not sure why: Foundation for Jewish Camp launches four new pilot efforts
▪ How Jews Built New Life in ‘Shanghai Ghetto’
▪ Kars 4 Kids Rakes in the Buckz—by Not Touting Its Jewish Beneficiaries
▪ This is not a Jewish issue, even if some Jews may support it: Will marijuana legalization light up Jewish advocacy?
▪ “Holy Rollers” — New Kosher Sausage Cart in NYC