▪ Eleff: Orthodox Jewry And The Civil Rights Movement
▪ Explaining the Death of Jewish Theology
▪ A call for Hebrew schools. Crumbs of education for the less committed Jews: A community responsibility
▪ R Slifkin: Chazal Said It First!
▪ R Poupko: Radical religion, radical tolerance
▪ Michael Twitty’s Kosher Soul Food Blends African-American and Jewish Cuisine
▪ ‘Jewish Facebook’ looking for a few good mensches
▪ Wieseltier on technology and more: Among the Disrupted (h/t FT)
▪ Ask the Rabbi: Does Jewish law advocate recycling?