▪ R Zivotofsky: What’s the Truth about . . . the Korbanot?
▪ R Goldberg: Korbanos (Sacrifices) are More Relevant Than Ever and We Should Pray for their Return
▪ My response after the letter: Letters To the Editor: Glass Half Full Judaism
▪ Misdiagnosis Raises New Doubt on NYC Approach to Milah
▪ Why is Kosher Meat More Expensive than Non Kosher Meat?
▪ It’s one thing to support alternate or minority opinions (which I do not), but this is advocating discarding religious laws when they conflict with self-fulfillment. What ever happened to sacrificing for what we believe in. Many people have given up much more to become or remain religiously observant: After Ten Years, Finding Her Voice
▪ I don’t think this is particularly controversial. Women Torah scholars should be judged by the quality of their contributions, not their gender: Rabbinic organization: Women may issue halachic rulings
▪ The Diaspora is supposed to be temporary: Why We Mourn the Loss of Streit’s Matzo
▪ The Challenge of Preserving Jewish History
▪ Israeli Website Uses Bible Study To Bring Together Political, Religious Rivals