▪ Record 30% Increases for Kosher Beef Impacts Industry Across the Board
▪ The Kiddush Hashem at Har Nof in Jerusalem
▪ On parenting: Torczyner: Thoughts on Leelah/Josh Alcorn’s death
▪ I’m skeptical of the extent of this phenomenon: How Russian Jews Fell in Love With Reform Movement in Israel
▪ Venice: Why Is Diane Von Furstenberg Paying To Restore a Jewish Ghetto?
▪ Perhaps because his entire worldview is mistaken. And note the URL, which can help us piece together the essay’s initial title: Yanklowitz: Please G-d, Help me to understand why we must pray for a Third Temple!
▪ Some of these arguments remind me of the defenses of some controversial acts and beliefs of some YCT grads (at least they are dealing with the important issues, this is part of a struggle, etc.): To interdate or not to interdate: that’s not the question
▪ Conference Discusses Orthodox Judaism in the Digital Age
▪ This is a good cause. Data needs to be collected about the loss rates of those loans and the interest rates should be commensurate with the risk, allowing some room for profit: In the Shmitta Year, Lifting the Burden of Pay Day Loans