▪ Hoffman: The Case of the White Castle Hamburger
▪ How can anyone say with a straight face that the Rabbanut is what is turning young Non-Orthodox American Jews off from Israel? It’s the Palestinian issue: New U.S. Group Warns Israel On ‘Who Is A Jew’
▪ Pruzansky: The Jewish Ethic Of Personal Responsibility
▪ Interesting thoughts on cross-continental Judaism: Is Marmite Kosher? Well, Yes and No
▪ Non-Orthodox Judaism is committing slow generational suicide: Be Fruitful and Multiply — Please?
▪ The sacrilege that results from reading your own beliefs into the Torah: The queering of Leviticus, or how a rabbi permits gay sex