▪ The Benefits of a Maharat
▪ Why does a shul need a Maharat?
▪ Yated interview with an RCA member: Neo-Orthodox Pressing For Relaxed Geirus Standards
▪ So much of this is disturbing, I don’t know where to begin: Orthodox Feminists Address ‘Power Imbalance’
▪ Once maligned, Iran’s Jews find greater acceptance
▪ Why is kosher meat more expensive than non-kosher meat?
▪ R N Kamenetsky: “Is taking my husband not enough?” (Gen 30:15)
▪ New International Beit Din Looks to Break the Chains
▪ Widow Of Slain Rabbi Blames Internal Haredi Discord For Synagogue Terror Attack
▪ Get Refusal: When There’s Only One Side to the Story
▪ Non-Orthodox Judaism’s disappearing male: Where have all the men gone?
▪ Kesher Israel Congregation in Harrisburg serves Thanksgiving dinner to city firefighters and police
▪ I hope he also did teshuvah for setting the fires, which includes committing to never do it again: Instructs ‘Eid Kedushin’ to Pay His Debts Before Chupah – Pays For Setting Dumpsters Ablaze In Meah Shearim Protest
▪ R Bechhofer: Har HaBayis Redux
▪ Three reasons converts to Judaism are treated poorly