▪ The Vatican doesn’t have it: Menorah Myth Busters
▪ It is the rare person who is strengthened by such circumstances: What If My Roommates Smoke Pot on Shabbat?
▪ The signs should come down: The Fight Against ‘Immodesty Signs’ in Beit Shemesh
▪ We live in scary times: Are the ‘sins’ of Israel visited on Europe’s Jews?
▪ After fifth attack at home, a Dutch chief rabbi says he’d leave if not for job
▪ Ken yirbu: Shunning taboo, hundreds of ultra-Orthodox seek to volunteer for IDF
▪ The responsibility of managing a platform. Free-for-alls are irresponsible: The Times of Israel and its bloggers
▪ Israel and organ donation
▪ Non-Orthodox Jewish scholars discuss what Judaism has to say about politics: Jewish Political Tradition