▪ The Netanyahu/Pope Francis Spat Over Jesus That Wasn’t—And Why It Still Matters
▪ The reporting here is comical, as if anyone was stunned. And the article ends with the canard that the ultra-Orthodox consider the non-Orthodox to be non-Jewish: Orthodox Rabbi Stuns Agudath Gala With ‘Heresy’ Attack on Open Orthodoxy
▪ Montefiore to assume operational control over Y.U.’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine
▪ A Syrian synagogue destroyed: Elijah Weeps
▪ #NowhereButHere: KJ Resident Turns Yeshiva’s Refusal Into Positive Experience, Graduates From YU
▪ Shadchanim discuss: Is there a shidduch crisis?