▪ Nasi asher yecheta: Ehud Olmert sentenced to six years in prison for bribery conviction
▪ More on E. Ramapo school board: Bias Vs. Backbone
▪ Rabbis honored for applying Jewish law to modern life
▪ An oldie but goodie insider critique of Reform: Everything but Religion
▪ Where truth matters most, people lie: Little Lies
▪ This is exciting: Slifkin: The Encyclopedia Advances!
▪ Mountain out of a molehill?: Are women kosher supervisors a step toward gender equality?
▪ The Maccabeats’ limited (at most) leniency: Acapella Concerts During Sefirat Haomer: A Curious Psak Halachah
▪ Academic article I haven’t read (h/t R. Elli Fischer): The Policing of Religious Marriage Prohibitions in Israel: Religion, State, and Information Technology by Akiva A. Miller