▪ The rise of Orthopraxy after the demise of the Conservative movement: The Rise of Social Orthodoxy: A Personal Account
▪ Bechhofer: Does Psak Apply to Matters of Hashkafa? – My Essay in the current Journal of Halacha and Contemporary Society
▪ The decline of Schechter means the disappearance of non-Orthodox Jewry: Shteyngart thanks Schechter, an ‘unhappy, alien place’
▪ Going “off the derech” isn’t that interesting, even when the facts are fudged: Deborah Feldman Isn’t Telling You the Whole Story
▪ I’ve heard of telling kids to skip those sections but this is a first for me: Redacting questions on evolution ‘malpractice,’ British exam board says
▪ OU Kosher Answers Your Questions for Passover 2014
▪ Interview with R. Pruzansky: ‘Open Orthodox’ or ‘Neo-Conservative’?