▪ March: The Moment For Change In Jewish Education Funding
▪ R. Avi Weiss implies that if a student had gone to Rav Soloveitchik and say that he wanted to remove the mechitzah from his shul, Rav Soloveitchik would have replied: “What do you think?” If my reading is wrong, perhaps that’s because there is some crucial nuance missing in the article: In The Legacy Of The Rav, Allowing Rabbis To Decide
▪ Half Shekel Coin from the Temple Mount
▪ Doctor: Kosher slaughter does not cause more suffering
▪ Baruch Goldstein, 20 years later: From the Archive: A Purim massacre’s 20th anniversary
▪ A rabbi and an imam: ‘Of Many’ Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
▪ Orthodox Parents of LGBT Children Navigate Their Own Coming Out Process
E-mail subscribers: Please note that posts today are automatically sent out tomorrow. This function cannot be easily turned off.