▪ R Avi Weiss tells the NY Times readership that he is a victim of the Israel Chief Rabbinate and, to a degree, of the RCA. Tasteless: Rein in Israel’s Rabbinate
▪ The Jewish Press editorial calls on Modern Orthodox leadership to denounce Open Orthodoxy: Who Speaks for Modern Orthodoxy?
▪ Wow, written by and quoting leading American rabbis: How the Demons of Rabbi Mordechai Elon Continue to Haunt His Community
▪ Shafran: Tefillingate unraveled: In Orthodoxy, women just don’t wear tefillin
▪ Tefillin Controversy Latest Sign of Emerging Orthodox Schism
▪ The Chief Rabbinate’s New Deal
▪ To get around Jewish law, some rabbis insist on prenups
▪ Fascinating concept for a book – the word Jew 6 million times: Counting to Six Million, One Jew at a Time
▪ The Man Whose Tunes Grace Shabbos Tables Worldwide: An Interview with Composer Ben Zion Shenker
▪ European Jewish officials defend ritual circumcision
▪ Will This Be the Most Kosher Super Bowl?
▪ Hoffman: Annulling Marriages – An Overview