▪ Kesher Israel Congregation Puts the “Thanks” in Thanksgiving
▪ Rabbis condemn Golders Green Synagogue after women hold Torah scroll
▪ Chief Mirvis backs top United Synagogue role for women
▪ Is this a replay of the Roman era, when many gentiles (Yirey Hashem) adopted some Jewish practices? Move Over, Christmas. Even Non-Jews Have Taken a Shine to Hanukkah.
▪ The Identity and Meaning of Chashmonai
▪ Touro Synagogue Turns 250 With ‘Order and Decorum’
▪ Germany helps fund restoration of historic Brazilian synagogue