▪ 18th century Haggadah found in UK garage
▪ Modern Orthodoxy succeeded in doing what the other movements wanted, to be modern and Jewish at the same time: Modern Orthodoxy’s Statistical Success
▪ He presumably expected this and made his decision anyway: Chief Rabbi challenged over Limmud
▪ Fink: Rabbis who beat men into divorcing their wives: villains or heroes?
▪ Israel demographics: A Jewish Majority in the Land of Israel (h/t Avi Woolf)
▪ Prof. Sylvia Barack Fishman about the Pew survey: Are Young Jews Actually More Connected Than Believed?
▪ Prof. Steven M. Cohen speaks to the OU and RCA: Just How Common is Intermarriage in America
▪ NPR interview with R Joseph Telushkin: For Rabbi, A Just God Without An Afterlife Is ‘Inconceivable’
▪ Rabbinate council members reelected