▪ Marvin Schick on the sad state of Orthodox Judaism in America. Best line – “What we can be sure of is that we have an excess of presumed leaders who have very few followers”: Best of Times, Worst of Times
▪ Another liberal cause where Orthodoxy is behind the times. Perhaps we need another Statement of Principles: Transgender? Judaism’s got a blessing for you
▪ Who can forget Roy the ever-present custodian?: It’s Time to Acknowledge the Non-Jews Who Keep Synagogues Running
▪ Meet the ‘Are You Jewish?’ Chabad Guys
▪ A college student’s perspective on the intermarriage crisis: Where Are the Matchmakers?