▪ The Talmud on Trial
▪ Chief Rabbi Mirvis expected to attend Limmud
▪ I normally stay away from rabbinic politics…:Can the outgoing Sephardi chief rabbi regain his place at Ovadia Yosef’s side?
▪ France Has Problems With All Religions — Not Just Islam
▪ I agree. Crosses are excluding: Atheists opposing Jewish N.J. firefighter over WTC beam with cross cutout
▪ The ethics of a Syrian military intervention: The experts respond
▪ Souvenir Jewish News postage stamp celebrates Lord Sacks
▪ R. Asher Meir on Overdraft
▪ Commemorating the Yom Kippur War: The Legacy of Rav Yehuda Amital
▪ Remembering Yossele Rosenblatt
▪ Rabbi calls Mormons friends, notes similarities
▪ Twerski: Why Is It So Hard to Change? The Six Obstacles to Teshuvah
E-mail subscribers: Please note that posts on Friday are automatically sent out on Shabbos. This function cannot be easily turned off.