▪ Reading the Talmud in the Tower of London
▪ British Jewry Needs More Montefiore
▪ Did the False Jewish Messiah Sabbatai Sevi Inspire John Milton’s ‘Paradise Regained’?
▪ Do We Ask Jewish Schools To Do The Impossible?
▪ With popular website, Kiev project becomes hub for young Jews
▪ Unique Rabbi Offers Food, Hope For Homeless In Santa Monica
▪ After molestation accusations, Dutch Jewish school adopts unusual response
▪ Painful concessions and American Jews
▪ Word of the Day / Sha’on: How diaspora in ancient Babylon brought meaning to time
▪ On Prayer: Preserving Tradition While Progressing Spiritually
▪ The Chosen Charter – Sela Public Charter School offers Hebrew Immersion
▪ The EU a Continued Thorn for Kosher
▪ From Talmud to Thai kickboxing
▪ SALT Thursday
▪ E Brown: An Open Letter To Frank Bruni
▪ The Case Against “Open Orthodoxy”
▪ IRF Confirms Commitment to Torah Min Hashamayim
▪ Advancing New Reasons To Ordain Orthodox Women
▪ Israeli defense chief Ya’alon defers haredi draft orders
▪ Jews in Germany connect Judaism to the environment
▪ A Constellation of Theories Regarding the Nebulous History of Orion
▪ Tzohar: Stav’s loss in run for chief rabbi has silver lining
▪ Orthodox Jews in battle of loft plans dividing the community
▪ Google Glass To Open Up New Vistas For Orthodox Community With Jewish Apps
▪ Parental Consent For Metzitza B’Peh A Reasonable Requirement
▪ The failure of secular Zionism
▪ SALT Wednesday
▪ Jews of Pinsk
▪ Religious women of the revolution
▪ Is the Parisian Jewish quarter losing its soul?
▪ Could Devarim be subjective? Or is this theologically treif?
▪ Archbishop of Canterbury: ignoring views on gay marriage is ‘foolish’
▪ One Rabbi’s Uphill Battle Against Sexual Abuse
▪ The American Jewish Way of Death
▪ Disappointing Chief Rabbinate vote has activists eyeing alternatives
▪ Church vs. payday lenders – whose side is God on?
▪ Rabbis: Righteous popes
▪ SALT Tuesday
▪ A Jewish Pathbreaker Inspired by Her Countryman Mandela
▪ Deaf Rabbi Prepares To Lead a Hearing Congregation in Massachusetts
▪ Catholic Texan writes play about Brooklyn Hasidim
▪ Cory Booker Taps Ties to Jewish Community in Senate Race
▪ Who Says You Need Day School?
▪ Jewish newcomers bring optimism, but can they revive small towns in the South?
▪ Rabbi: No need to return lost smartphone
▪ Atheists in closet: Rabbis who lost God
▪ Orthodox Jewish retreat in Wisconsin Dells shows growing acceptance of LGBT Jews
▪ A Pilot Plan for Reorganizing the Rabbinate
▪ SALT Monday
▪ Prior news & links posts
Note: Some links were found through other websites/people, some of which are mentioned below: