▪ Former chief rabbi: Don’t take the law into your own hands
▪ One of the Satmar Rebbes decided to make this into a teaching moment about his unique form of anti-Zionism. That is fine but he should have been much, much more sensitive during this time of national mourning: In Fiery Speech, Satmar Rebbe Attacks Zionism Says Blood Of The Three Slain Boys Is On Parents’ Hands
▪ R Shlomo Aviner responds to the Satmar Rebbe: The Admor who Sits in Bavel and Sees a Carcass in Eretz Yisrael
▪ In honor of July 4th, George Washington’s famous letter: Letter to the Hebrews
▪ George Washington and King David
▪ All that can be inferred is that the Chief Rabbi is a mensch: When Rachel Fraenkel recited the Kaddish, the chief rabbi said ‘Amen’
▪ Rabbi Joins Fast For Ramadan
▪ The school’s response: Re: Orthodox teen on America’s Got Talent!
▪ Diament: The implications of the Hobby Lobby ruling for religious freedom and health care
▪ E Brown: The Art Of The Thank-You
▪ Teach American Civics In Every Yeshiva
▪ R Males: Balak And The Battle Of Gettysburg
▪ A call for quality control in Torah journals: A Response to Yaakov Rosenes
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.