▪ Shapiro: The Pew Report and the Orthodox Community (and Other Assorted Comments), part 1
▪ Shafran: Dangerous and Defective Products
▪ Dwindling Generic K a Blessing for Consumers
▪ Chabad’s ‘lost boys’ find themselves in rural PA
▪ Academic Assault on Religious Liberty
▪ Oy, the unfortunate complexities of mixing religious identity and politics: Israel rejects Africans’ request to convert to Judaism
▪ This seems to me the only conclusion “halakhic feminism” can reach even if it isn’t particularly halakhic: Is obligating women the answer?