▪ Sounds like a job for Rabbis Zivotofsky and Greenspan: How Do You Get People to Eat Crickets? It Might Help If They’re Kosher
▪ Descendant of rabbi born in 1745 to relive inauguration of George Washington
▪ As baby boomers retire from Jewish organizational leadership, many realize they did not provide sufficient professional opportunities for the next generation: New $1 million initiative will address Jewish executive recruitment, training
▪ How a Gentile Converted to Judaism Because of the Sale of Chometz
▪ 7-Year-Old Girl Sends Pesach Macaroons to Jewish Soldiers Serving in Iraq, Afghanistan
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.