▪ A blog is a medium. Some use it wisely, others do not: E Goldberg: Anonymous Bloggers – Cowards or Courageous?
▪ There is a huge difference between asking for a minimum sentence that is already quite harsh and saying that someone should not be punished at all: Pruzansky: Defense? Hardly
▪ A common sense response to the hateful and blatantly false rhetoric emanating from Charedi sources: Slifkin: Letter from Rabbi Gold
▪ Poland gives priority to Jewish rights over animal rights: EJC welcomes Poland’s decision to permit shechita
▪ A man fully shaving his head violates Lev. 19:27. It’s like having a treif banquet for charity: Rabbis’ mass head-shaving inspired by ‘Superman Sam’ raises nearly $600K
▪ Ask the Rabbi: Does Jewish law ever permit bigamy?
▪ Priced out of Pesach – families turn to charity to meet spiralling food costs
▪ Celebrating the struggle of gay Orthodox Jews with Steven Greenberg, because apparently this is a Torah prohibition we don’t like: Orthodox and gay
▪ Orthodox Singers Find Creative Voice by Performing for Other Women Only
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.