▪ Front page of WSJ. I don’t understand the rabbinic objection: In Brooklyn, Orthodox Jewish women lead latest dance craze: Kosher Zumba
▪ Open Orthodoxy called too right wing, defended as legitimately Orthodox: Opening up about Open Orthodox misogyny, Orthodoxy and YCT: A reflection
▪ Cardinal Dolan is angry. We should be as well: State leaders betray Catholics, others on education tax credits
▪ 3,800-year-old biblical fortress discovered in City of David
▪ R Aviner: How to do your Pesach Cleaning Cheerfully in Less than One Day
▪ How Europe defines religious freedom (h/t First Thoughts)
▪ Polarization of British Jewry: The Missing Middle
▪ Countercultural Seder
▪ M Schick: Is Preschool All It’s Cracked Up To Be?
▪ Fischer: Why Sephardim Eat Kitniyot but Ashkenazim Don’t
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.