▪ Dr. David Berger gets it right: Determining the Parameters of Modern Orthodoxy
▪ Prof. Joshua Berman at a predominantly Christian Bible-history conference: Kiddush with Grace
▪ Pruzansky: The Exchange, Part 2
▪ Helfand: Implied Consent
▪ Gordis: What Made Israel’s Early Leaders Great? A Biblical Worldview
▪ A New Dialogue in Eretz Yisroel – The Transformative Model
▪ Archeology of the Maccabees: Maccabees at Home
▪ Peter Berger: What Is Religious Freedom Good For?
▪ This is what happens when religion is seen as the enemy and entirely incompatible with life in a modern country: Tel Aviv approves limited business on Shabbat
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.