▪ This kind of talk must be repudiated as loudly and forcefully as possible: ‘Lapid Will Be Murdered Like Rabin’
▪ Forward editorial says that if your religion doesn’t allow something the law requires, either break the law or your religion, and suffer the consequences. Would they also advise the same if circumcision is banned entirely (not unthinkable)?: The Limits of Religious Freedom
▪ Incredible story: A Pakistani Jew steps cautiously out of the shadows
▪ Friends indeed, helping in this life-threatening situation: Interfaith group sending $1 million to secure Jews in Ukraine
▪ This is a Kiddush Hashem, giving up political points to observe Torah: Lawmaker-rabbi to miss first legislative session for Shabbat
▪ RIETS is reportedly withholding ordination from a rabbinical student who ran (continues to run?) a partnership minyan. I assume they would do the same if they learned a student was driving on Shabbos, even though some “rabbis” permit it: Your Semicha or Your Wife
▪ Spolter: A Shemittah Dilemma
▪ Five reasons: Chanes: What Went Wrong With Conservative Judaism?
▪ Chasidic facial hair transplants?: Facial Hair Transplants Growing Amid Hipster Beard Craze, Doctors Say
▪ YCT grad – not bad, given the space limitations: What defines the Modern Orthodox movement?
▪ ‘Too Holy To Print’: The Forbidden Books of Jewish Magic