▪ Aside from the bitul Torah aspect: Why (you and) Peter Beinart should boycott the Super Bowl
▪ Change is slow: Lipman: A year of great progress for new politics
▪ Rosensweig: Protecting the Vulnerable in Society: A Litmus Test for an Idealistic System of Civil Law
▪ Every Kosher Product in Europe
▪ Pruzansky: Open Season
▪ The Conservative movement is suffering financially, leading to further deterioration: Shul no longer a card-carrying Conservative
▪ Halkin: Why Non-Orthodox Judaism Is Doomed
▪ Wein: Requiem for a Movement
▪ Lipa Schmeltzer Reaches For Broadway and Beyond
▪ Inspiration by “Spook”: What Happened to the Am Chochom Venovon?
▪ SAR tefillin policy just the tip of the iceberg for Orthodox women
▪ I agree with the shock at the Christianization of the synagogue, disagree with the call for the Rabbinate to change its mind: The Decision of the Chief Rabbinate Should be Rescinded
▪ E Goldberg: Avoiding Religious Hubris
E-mail subscribers: Please note that posts today are automatically sent out tomorrow. This function cannot be easily turned off.