▪ And Now, The Chief Rabbinate of America
▪ R. Mosheh Lichtenstein on women wearing tefillin (not ideal but allowable in exceptional cases): A conversation with Rabbi Moshe Lichtenstein
▪ For College Students Who Keep Kosher, More Campuses Offer More Options
▪ City settles with Hasidic businesses over dress codes, No Shirt, No Shoes, No Civil Rights?
▪ Israel To Create Kosher Supervision Authority
▪ How Shamma Friedman, Winner of This Year’s Israel Prize, Revolutionized Talmud Study
▪ Rabbi Riskin Approves Responsible Draft of Women
▪ Apple’s Jewish History
▪ Rabbi fund-raising to open first synagogue in Inwood
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.