▪ Would a Pregnancy Through a Donor Egg Feel Like ‘Mine’?
▪ First Hebrew/Judeo-Yemeni Arabic dictionary published
▪ Bill Clinton’s 20-Year Conversation With a Rabbi – Washington Wire – WSJ
▪ Religion is good for rehabilitation of criminals: Revise kippah rules, ACLU tells Wyoming prison services
▪ Bad idea to legislate kosher rules: Bill suggests kosher certificate for restaurants open on Shabbat
▪ This is an issue Charedim also face. Religious people of many faiths face similar obstacles in today’s world: Religious Freedom, Secular Forum
▪ Muslim soldiers face many dilemmas that Orthodox Jews face: Army imam: Muslims can be good soldiers
▪ Wishful thinking: Roe v. Wade’s Days Are Numbered