News & Links
▪ Massive Sunday Mobilization for Seagate
▪ At interfaith meet in Jerusalem, a grim picture of Jewish-Protestant relations
▪ Can Reform Judaism Get Its Mojo Back?
▪ Avraham Lincoln Avinu
▪ The Great War’s Jewish Soldiers
▪ E Brown: How can I stay on a board with so many Obama voters?
▪ Rabbinate ordaining associates as rabbis?
▪ Rashbam the Talmudist, Reconsidered
▪ SALT Friday
▪ Haredim Assault Female Firefighter in Mea She’arim
▪ Ancient Scribe Links Qumran Scrolls to Masada
▪ Can Jews Write History?
▪ On Eve of GA, Time for Federations to Wake Up
▪ What If There Were No Jewish Newspapers
▪ R David Zwiebel – Orthodoxy in the Modern World
▪ Judge approves extratdition of dual U.S.-Israeli citizen to Australia on sex abuse charges
▪ Finland’s Jews advised not to wear kippa
▪ SALT Thursday
▪ Yeshivat Maharat: Winds of Change
▪ Hardest-Hit Schools Scrambling To Recover
▪ How I Almost Gave Away a Precious Inheritance From My Father
▪ Berlin shul reopens, reviving community
▪ Reform of Tradition, Tradition of Reform
▪ Heartbeat: My Involuntary Miscarriage and ‘Voluntary Abortion’ in Ohio
▪ The ‘Nachlaot pedophile ring’ — a case of moral panic
▪ SALT Wednesday
▪ Anti-Semitism reaches historic low in US
▪ Sandy’s Aftermath: How Others See Jewish Chesed
▪ Mi K’amcha Baltimore!
▪ Idolatry and injustice: A Jewish appreciation of Reinhold Niebuhr
▪ Iowa Court of Appeals rejects Minnesota filmmaker’s appeal of 10-year prison sentence
▪ Can a Women Have a Career and Observant Family?
▪ E Brown: What to do about loose lips?
▪ Israeli civil rights group protests ‘anti-haredi’ policy in Modi’in
▪ 51%: Another political murder possible
▪ John McCain on a Shabbos elevator
▪ Archaeologists Find Tomb of Egyptian Princess
▪ SALT Monday
▪ Prior news & links posts
Submit a Response
You must be logged in to submit a response.